I personally love this chase music, and would love to see it stay. The updated one is nice, but it doesn't fit the terror radius at all. I hope they let this one stay or make the new chase music more fitting with the terror radius.
I hope they bring back the other one they replaced this one with. I know some people like this one because it matches the TR music better, but also some people are sensitive to those kind of noises and personally I don't wanna hear my mom's old Honda Civic alarm going off while a dude with a ghost mask chases me. I'm sorry, I just don't. 🤣
I really prefer the previous updated version of the music. I honestly hope they keep it because the violin sounds so much better and befitting of a slasher killer like Ghostface. Sounds better to my ears too in general. I know the original ptb version hurt people's ears but the previous live version fixed that for most I'd say.
The "broken printer" music is awful and seriously makes me want to throw matches against Ghostface just so I have to hear it less. Playing as him is out of the question entirely. Please bring back the last music Ghostface had, which didn't physically hurt to listen to.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shhhh, don't tell them. It's better this way.
That music!
https://youtu.be/5GFiRlHLKo0?t=377I consider leaving matches when the washing machine music blares into my headset. It’s really nail-on-chalkboard—like
I personally love this chase music, and would love to see it stay. The updated one is nice, but it doesn't fit the terror radius at all. I hope they let this one stay or make the new chase music more fitting with the terror radius.
I hope they bring back the other one they replaced this one with. I know some people like this one because it matches the TR music better, but also some people are sensitive to those kind of noises and personally I don't wanna hear my mom's old Honda Civic alarm going off while a dude with a ghost mask chases me. I'm sorry, I just don't. 🤣
I wish there was an option to switch between the two, then everyone is happy.
I prefer the old replacement. Not a fan of the returning printer.
Oh no
I really prefer the previous updated version of the music. I honestly hope they keep it because the violin sounds so much better and befitting of a slasher killer like Ghostface. Sounds better to my ears too in general. I know the original ptb version hurt people's ears but the previous live version fixed that for most I'd say.
The "broken printer" music is awful and seriously makes me want to throw matches against Ghostface just so I have to hear it less. Playing as him is out of the question entirely. Please bring back the last music Ghostface had, which didn't physically hurt to listen to.
If Legion can have add-on that changes chase music then why don't they do the same with GF since some people like the old one? Just saying, lol.
Coming here to report the same - please fix it quickly!