Bug Report: Fast Vaulting

Fast Vault Bug

Example: Vaulted the killer shack window on Wrecker's Yard, the vault was quicker than 0.5 seconds.

Example:

Played a match on Autohaven: Wrecked Yard, against Twins, match seems to play like normal. When I am one of two final survivors, I begin running in the Killer Shack; vault its window, and it's over in a blink (less than 0.5 seconds, if i were to guess, more like 0.3 seconds). I do this two more times, with the exact same effect. (let killer kill me bc that's some messed up stuff to go against lol)

  • -Nea Karlson
  • -Perks
  • *Bond
  • *Borrowed Time
  • *Kindred
  • *We'll Make It
  • -Map: Autohaven: Wrecked Yard
  • -Happened the 3 times I vaulted the Killer Shack Window

Log report

  • (i hope it attached properly lmao) (if not, I tried again. might be two of the exact same file, my apologies)


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Did you, by any chance, also have sped up progress on stuff like mending or healing even after We'll Make It was out? Just had that happen to me, I was vaulting super fast and I let the killer kill me cause it started to look like I was cheating.


    It may have to do with We'll Make It, probably? No clue, first time this has happened to me.