Blast Mine + Repressed Alliance still bugged after 2 months
it's about to be 2 months of this perk combo still being bugged and I find it very suspicious that it hasn't been mentioned as a "Known Issue"
Tagged:
Pending
it's about to be 2 months of this perk combo still being bugged and I find it very suspicious that it hasn't been mentioned as a "Known Issue"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they didn't do it on purpose. it was a fun combo
I made a topic a while back. Someone commented saying it was apparently recognized, yet it wasn’t fixed in the recent patch and not mentioned anywhere in the “Known Issues”. If this change is meant to be intentional I wish they’d just tell us, although I hope it’s not as it’s a fun combo and nerfing it to where they don’t synergize is pretty lame.