Planned characters shards sale for anniversary?
Did we have any information (like from the livestream) that there will be a characters shards sale? I'm indecisive to buying Dredge and Haddie right now since there might be one for the anniversary.
Did we have any information (like from the livestream) that there will be a characters shards sale? I'm indecisive to buying Dredge and Haddie right now since there might be one for the anniversary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they don’t announce sales beforehand like that I think.
but it is very unlikely the newest characters will go on sale so shortly after release. (Though they have done this with some cosmetics before I guess.. still don’t see it for characters)