Dredge Doll Cosmetic special attack cooldown?
I am honestly impressed when he gets a hit he forms a fist and tightens his hand with the doll weapon
while he wiggles his default
I am honestly impressed when he gets a hit he forms a fist and tightens his hand with the doll weapon
while he wiggles his default
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The doll skin is available? Awesome. I didn’t wanna spam forum or hi-Jack a post but I’m not playing Dredge without it~
Yeah i love that it has a unique animation. makes sense tho
Huntresses baba yaga skin has different menu animations as well
Im glad its not linked, usually stuff like this is.
Do you know if the dredge body cosmetics also change his lil claws from the smoke?