The new changes completely butcher the game

Borrowed time - survivor cannot be detected by nc when mending(Edit) they also make no sound, mending yourself takes a lot less time then healing and about 4 times faster if killer has sloppy butcher, can loop the killer until he gets hit again. Legion's filthy blade and stab wound study addons affect borrowed time now....good job.
Hiding in lockers to avoid aura reading perks - RIP bbq and bitter murmur, Freddy's power can be countered even easier now, no point using some of the Pig's, Freddy's, Myers', Wraith's addons since they can be easily neglected by going in a locker.

Comments

  • Oh no oh noooooo

  • Oh God nooooo!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Everyone run!

  • Oh God nooooo!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Everyone run!

    Everyone with a brain should quit. That’s what I’m doing if these changes persist after the PTB
  • Wait.....
    ALL AURA READING ABILITIES WON'T WORK IF SOMEONE IS IN A LOCKER?!

  • Wait.....
    ALL AURA READING ABILITIES WON'T WORK IF SOMEONE IS IN A LOCKER?!

    I don't know about all. Just the killers if I understand properly.
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    ReneAensland said:

    Wait.....

    ALL AURA READING ABILITIES WON'T WORK IF SOMEONE IS IN A LOCKER?!

    I don't know about all. Just the killers if I understand properly.

    Thanks. I'm testing this out in KYF when it comes out.

  • “I only use BBQ for the points!  The aura isn’t even that good.” 🙂
  • @altruistic said:
    “I only use BBQ for the points!  The aura isn’t even that good.” 🙂

    Amanda's Letter is what I'm mostly concerned about.
    It's so much fun to use.

  • There are plenty of good Perks to use. Remember when the game came out and Aura Perks were few and far between? Being able to find Survivors won't help if they can still escape you. They already have to go to the Gens, so it's easy to find some just by checking them all. I know that doesn't help catching them but I think people are becoming a bit too reliant on Auras and current meta Perks now.