Any ETA on the Rubber Banding Issue?
I saw in the 6.0.0 patch notes that the rubber banding issue is still present. Is this something that will be fixed by next update or is this the console performance issue all over again?
I saw in the 6.0.0 patch notes that the rubber banding issue is still present. Is this something that will be fixed by next update or is this the console performance issue all over again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon TM.
Don't get your hopes up.
its on pc too every single streamer I have watch play DBD gets the same bug as I do, and some are in regions around the world. The problem affects us all
It’s a known issue they have stated to investigate. So it might be fixed within the next bug fix patches - if they find the cause and can fix it in time. They can’t really give an ETA when they don’t know what to do. Their first attempt in fixing it wasn’t successful after all..