Which Marvel character do you think would fit into DBD as a killer?
There’s polls about DC characters being in DBD as killers, so why not Marvel next?
There’s polls about DC characters being in DBD as killers, so why not Marvel next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Venom, 2nd place is tied between Juggernaut and green goblin.
I just can’t see Thanos fitting into dbd with all infinity stones in the infinity gauntlet, him snapping his fingers saying “I am . . . inevitable.” and then all the survivors are dead, for thanos to fit into dbd they would have to heavily nerf thanos and give him like 1 or 2 infinity stones to use as his power.
You have Venom in the poll but really Carnage is the better fit thematically, he’s the really evil insane serial killer of the two.
I could also see Bullseye fitting as a killer, although mechanically he’s probably too similar to Trickster.
Yeah carnage is a way better fit than venom ngl, I only put venom in the poll cause of more people wanting venom than carnage in dbd (at least from what I’ve seen)
I would do a villain from Blade or Ghost rider. Blackheart, Morbius, Blackout, etc. In other words, vampires and demons.
Other: None. I'd be okay of they took influence from one, but an actual licensed Marvel character in the game? No.