Progression Bar/Progress Bar is always on the screen
Is
anyone else experiencing this?
Is
anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven’t seen this one. Seems like a visual bug, you can create a bug report here:
be as accurate as you can be when this happens (do you have it all the time during the match from the very beginning or only after starting an action? Only on specific matches/maps/perks equipped? Only surv or also killer? Etc)
Will do! Just wanted to confirm since I haven't played for a month and I just updated the game itself. I thought it was a new update or something. XD