2 bugs I experienced (Steam/pc)

I wanted to report 2 bugs I experienced in the game over the past month or so:

  1. The green glyph in the killer shack on the Artist's map was impossible to do. I'm guessing others reported this by now (happened like a month ago).
  2. A generator on the Saloon map that was surrounded by rocks was impassible on the 2 sides where the rocks were by me as killer in a match I had yesterday. I took a screenshot:
image.png

I believe the only sides that could be kicked were the side facing the camera & the opposite side, but as Legion I could not pass through those gaps on the left & right sides of the generator (had to go around the rocks). I don't think I've ever seen one spawn in a spot like this in the past. This only happened once to me up until now.

Tagged: Pending

Comments