Name change
Hi, I'd like to change my name and noticed that this isn't an option via the profile page. How can I do this?
Thanks in advance.
Tagged:
Mod
Hi, I'd like to change my name and noticed that this isn't an option via the profile page. How can I do this?
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You change your steam/epic games/ console name
Oh I meant here on the forum, my bad forgot to specify.
You gotta get in contact with one of the mods. Though it’s technically limited to only one name change per user, so after your first change it’s set in stone!
i have flagged your post for you so a mod should get directly in contact with you via private message!
Hey there PhantomColt!
You should be contacted soon regarding a Name Change! I'll leave you this info here in the meantime: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/207-forum-name-changes
Basically it is as Mooks said; it is only a one-time change, so make super-duper sure its a name you are 100% sure you want to change it to!