Who has better ?

Do killers have better perks or survivors? Are do you think it's balanced?

Comments

  • Dead hard, that’s all I need to say.

  • Since DbD is a video-game (lots of people tend to forget it), I will talk about the fun aspect of perks.

    Survivors have the most fun perks, by far: looting perks, blast mine, deception, diversion, flashbang, head-on, lucky break, mom, OoO, power struggle, repressed aliance, sabo, ...

  • @JonathanByers said:

    Dead hard, that’s all I need to say.

    I agree, they definitely have some good perks

  • @gnehehe said:

    Since DbD is a video-game (lots of people tend to forget it), I will talk about the fun aspect of perks.

    Survivors have the most fun perks, by far: looting perks, blast mine, deception, diversion, flashbang, head-on, lucky break, mom, OoO, power struggle, repressed aliance, sabo, ...

    That's ture ,there are some really fun perks when playing survivor .

  • Better perks overall? Both sides have like 50+ useless perks each.

  • Both sides have several really dumb strong perks

  • Funny is that on question: who has worse perks, I would say survivors too.

  • Without a doubt.

    Playing survivor is a warm cup of cocoa in comparison to how brutal and unforgiving killer gameplay is.

    Especially when you equip meta perks, you can often breeze through trials without much of a care, you have the option to play cavalier.