New Prestige System Rewards vs Loss Of Progress Bug
I was just wondering with the new prestige system coming out. Is there any word on whether BHVR will honor those of us who had a ton of P3 survivors/killers but lost it due to the LOP bug or are we kind of SOL? Thanks for any information!
Comments
What is the loss of progress bug?
It was pretty much a save file failure that happened a while back. But It completely wipes your account, to technically a brand new account. Killer/Survivor levels reset back to level 1, All prestige progress reset back to 0, All perks taken away. I think I got my progress lost around my 2600 hour mark or so. Since then I just haven't had the moral to go back and P3 everyone for a second time.
I think I vaguely remember what you're talking about now. Did you contact support? I don't think they'll give you the rewards unless you have prestige 3 characters on your account right before the prestige update goes live. From what I remember, people had to contact BHVR and they compensated them with BP
Yeah, I'm at around 3300- 3500 hours now. So, it was a while back. I was just curious if anyone had heard anything about it. Because this is a very rare situation to happen. And now they're talking about rewarding those who have P3 characters. But I used to have a ton of them P3'd just don't feel like doing it for a second go around haha.