Switch - no hook camera movement as a spectator
On switch I noticed for a couple of months that the camera doesn't move when you watch the pov of a player on the hook as a spectator.
I know from SWF that my friends definitely move the camera, but it stands still for me.
(I thought it might get fixed with on of the updates, so I never reported it, but I still have this issue after months.)
Platform: Switch
Description of the issue: No camera movement when you watch a hooked survivor as a spectator
Steps to reproduce:
- Play survivor on switch
- die
- watch view of hooked survivor (could be possible that you have to watch the survivor get hooked)
- watch how camera doesn't move
How often does this occur: I think every time
Character played: I don't think it matters, but I definitely noticed it for Feng and Meg
Perks played: -
Map: -
Comments
It now happened for my friend on pc as well.
This happens now for me and my friends on PC also.