Nemesis

What a fun killer to play against


  • he can hit me from range like a ranged killer
  • over small walls and objects
  • through pallet
  • fake power and barely get slowed down
  • windows
  • cannot camp pallets because he will use power
  • cannot loop him for another round because he will cancel his power and catch up with his reach
  • cannot drop the pallet he will use power
  • cannot keep going than return to stun him, he won't get stunned and will use power


all round a fun killer to play against.

Comments

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    I love playing with him and against him

    I know people hate the zombie thing about him, but I actually love the idea

    I'd just add one more zombie to the map

    I hate it when I'm doing gen, or healing a mate and then a zombie comes after us and we have to leave lol

    I hate it but that's why it's fun, it adds something else in the game that I wish it would be made more dificult

    I hope they can make another killer with A.I monsters

    A Silent Hill killer with A.I would be awesome like these:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SWQXTR3OAPOL/twin-victim.jpg

    that would point the killer where he last saw a survivor and maybe run the survivor for a hit if the survivor stand on an objective for some time.

    Or the one's that come out of the wall in SH4

    Imagine doing a gen a ghost comes out of the wall like these

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UGLVJHZKK71Y/flh9gcv.jpg

    Anyway, sorry to rumble a bit

    That is one of the reasons I loved SH4 and will defend it as a worthy successor of the series. Anything afterward.... Absolutely not.

1 2 ›