Post match survey rewards
Has anyone gotten the rewards yet? Haven’t gotten mine, just wanna make sure because I’ll just do the survey again if I did it wrong
Has anyone gotten the rewards yet? Haven’t gotten mine, just wanna make sure because I’ll just do the survey again if I did it wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only just completed my seven but yeah... not knowing whether I did it right is... annoying. I'll give more then seven if they want.
I think they release these at a later date as a lump sum.
I believe it said that you'll receive the rewards once the surveys have closed.