Survivor leaving, Superman-style. (???)

I had this game where my first chase went instantly Twilight Zone. Teleporting, most hits didn't connect, ...

I've started recording right after hooking him.

A bit later, the other survivors have tried to unhook him but he was in that weird swimming position and they couldn't.

image.png

A minute or so later ...

image.png

...

image.png

And then he DCed ...

Nobody had a clue of what just happened ...

image.png

Have you ever seen something like it?


edit: silly me, I didn't smudge the names in the chat.

Comments

  • It's some kind of bug going on, I'm guessing it's a console crash issue or something?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    It's some kind of bug going on, I'm guessing it's a console crash issue or something?

    Maybe, it's certainly the first time I've seen it though.

  • Alright, first of all, your choice of title is amazing XD. and second, yeah I know this bug/glitch. It means either the console/ PC has crashed, or their internet has cut off.

  • @Kmcauley05 said:

    Alright, first of all, your choice of title is amazing XD. and second, yeah I know this bug/glitch. It means either the console/ PC has crashed, or their internet has cut off.

    First of all : thanks ^_^

    Oh, so it's a known issue. Good to know :)

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I've seen similar just before someone has DC. Couldn't take them off hook and they were "swimming". I assume it's ties to that in some way.

    This is consistent with what @Kmcauley05 has said.

    I guess this is case closed.