Any tips for playing on Backwater Swamp?
Especially when there are 3 God Pallets next to Shack, along with 2 God Pallets on the boat?
Should I just wait in a corner?
Especially when there are 3 God Pallets next to Shack, along with 2 God Pallets on the boat?
Should I just wait in a corner?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Swamp is bad map, it is only map that i hate with both roles. And yet, they did not rework... I swear if Red Forest is next and they leave Swamp to last...
Yes, do not play Blight on swamp
Wasn't even Blight, I was trying to get 5 Stacks of Pentimento with Demogorgon
Go to a exit and wait for the gens to get done haha ๐๐ but in all seriousness I hope the swamp is next to get reworked, it's such an awful map. The different hill heights makes artist difficult, and if I'm blight I'd just DC and be done for the night. Also the loops in swamp confuse, specifically the loops under the ramps.
The loops under the ramps and under the buildings make chasing a survivor annoying and difficult, not to mention that there's usually a ton of trees or rocks nearby so they can easily break los and stop the chase
I know it's a bad map, but honestly I've had some good matches on it because the killers hate it as much as I do. XD
I never had an issue with Blackwater honestly.
It's a horrible, horrible map.
Shack is the least obnoxious part of it.
The major issues are the 'boat' tile, and the 'log' tile - as sometimes you get the so called 'poglog' spawn, where the log spawns right in front of the boat and if you're on an M1 killer, it's a literal infinite if they run it right.
Other issues are the inconsistent height based collision and the frigging vegetation that can make survivors invisible.
Your best bets are: