Favorite Self Healing Perk?
Again, I'm dropping the most meta option from the list, in this case, CoH.
Previous Poll:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326313/whats-your-favorite-team-support-perk-and-why#latest
Again, I'm dropping the most meta option from the list, in this case, CoH.
Previous Poll:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/326313/whats-your-favorite-team-support-perk-and-why#latest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just like not having to worry about getting a heal when I'm unhooked if I can get it built up
There's always that risk of you being unhooked and either the killer comes straight back or there's no time to heal. It's also a decent anti-tunnelling measure after they buffed it to 20 seconds. If you can just hold w and make it to a pallet you can usually always get it to go off and now you're in chase at full health.
Also doesn't deactivate DS which is a bonus
It used to be Self Care, but Inner Strength is way better because it only takes 8 seconds to heal and it ignores the new hemorrhage effect.
Inner Strenght, because i'm a totem goblin.
And Sloppy Butcher? never heard of it lmao