Why Do Survivors Hate Facing Trickster?

It's...weird to me. He's not a strong killer (Huntress and Slinger are way scarier).

About all I can think of is that Tricksters are often insanely toxic - but that's way more true of Bubbas and Doctors.

Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979840#Comment_2979840

    This.

    I'm still surprised that they really went through with this power even though they could've done so much more with a KPOP killer. AOE effect? Music? Nah, just some knives.

    The first teaser they showed was a KPOP version of the DBD theme being played and reversed. I thought the killer was going to have control of time in reference to the survivors.

    A killer in Identity V does this exact thing, they can set a survivor or themselves back a few seconds.

  • His power is obnoxious. I find his chase music grating. His creepy af, and not in a scary way. I can't stand his stupid laugh. Basically I despise everything about his character.

  • @StarLost said:

    It's...weird to me. He's not a strong killer (Huntress and Slinger are way scarier).

    About all I can think of is that Tricksters are often insanely toxic - but that's way more true of Bubbas and Doctors.

    Is there something I'm missing?

    Idk how this stigma of doctors being toxic, because I play killer quite a bit and play nothing but a nice fair doc

1 2 ›