Circle of healing is still a problem (unsurprisingly)
Circle of healing still has it's 3 core issues that have been plaguing the perk since release:
- An effect too strong when given to the entire team
- Stacks with medkits
- Gives invalid counterplay for the effect it grants
I'm really repeating myself but that's what the forums are all about.
So, to solve 2/3 issues it has, all it needs is to have one word added to the perk description.
"...Increases the speed at which you heal others by 50%..."
It still doesn't solve the fact that it wont have valid counterplay, but at this point I don't care I just want this perk to be fired into the sun already. The specimen that came with it can go as well, because one sentence that has never been said in human history is "oh I'm so glad I have a Mikaela on my team".
Comments
You still can't counter it, still stacks with medkits, and still has an effect too powerful when given to the entire team.
Just do bones
From my killer AND survivor perspective, this perk is fine now. Still meta, but not overperforming.
i truly feel no matter what. op will find a way to complain about a new perk. no matter what the flavor of the day is. its always NERF NERF NERF. why dont you just use your 5th and 6th perks where you can tunnel one individual out and/or camp them while they are on the hook. and im sure 1v3 will be much more in your favor.
Solo q survs don’t even run this anymore…time to find something else to complain about.
With the benefit of the entire team getting use of it the perk really doesn't need to stack, match, or be on par with individual healing perks. As it is there is little to no reason for picking any other healing perks when 1/16th of the team's loadout helps everyone.