ABOUT THE POST-MATCH SURVEYS... IT'S REQUIERED TO BE CONSECUTIVE MATCHES?

As you can guess from the title I did 7 times the survey but just as I finished the last one I was gonna delete all the screenshots of the endgame BP when I realized I skipped one match. Also while looking in the forums I read that I have to take note of the total BP (the first page of the aftermatch) and I wrote down the last page (Also my screenshots are just the final page so I dont know the total BP). So my question is... Do I have to redo the surveys with 7 new consecutive matches or just let it be?.

PD: I'm really a mess :')... but I wanted to be sure before doing more surveys.

Comments

  • I'm wondering the same thing, I don't want to miss out on the rewards because of unclear instructions. I'm just going to make sure to do the next 7 games in a row and hope it resets and counts it.

  • @Mafwingo said:

    I'm wondering the same thing, I don't want to miss out on the rewards because of unclear instructions. I'm just going to make sure to do the next 7 games in a row and hope it resets and counts it.

    I have just done 7 consecutive matches with the total BP again just in case... lets just hope we will get the rewards

  • @cesaREBORN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980964#Comment_2980964

    I have just done 7 consecutive matches with the total BP again just in case... lets just hope we will get the rewards

    I did 7 consecutive extra ones too, total of over 15 surveys and it supposedly ended yesterday, but no rewards so this seems suspicious to me.

  • I did atleast a dozen, still no rewards, anyone got the rewards yet? Been 5 days now.