PLEASE DEVS

The knife The Legion uses looks like the huntsman knife from CSGO. This would have been an amazing time to add some cool flippy floppy knife tricks like clown.

devs plz add.

and add some csgo skins for his knife plz.

Comments

  • They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey the knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to time.
  • Crow said:
    They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey thw knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to to time.
    What?? I swear they did fix that in either the spirit patch or the mid chapter
  • @Crow said:
    They didn't fix the Wraith messy animation after hitting a survivor with the machete yet so I don't think they're going to add new animations... But hey thw knife thing would be cool, kinda like the thingy that Freddy does with his fingers time to to time.

    what does the animation do?

  • blue4zion said:

    What?? I swear they did fix that in either the spirit patch or the mid chapter
    Whoops, my bad, I haven't played with that weapon skin since the store was new in the PTB, sorry for talking without knowing I just didn't expect they to fix that as it's nothing more than a visual thing.
  • what does the animation do?

    He rubs the blades of his fingers, it's lowkey satisfying.