Hiding with the range of the killer challenges should remain as normal and not master challenges
Simple enough their annoying and basically impossible to know if you completed it or not so they need to remain as normal challenges not master. I would rather deal with another No mother challenge then having guess what 10 meters is.
Comments
I am pretty sure its bugged cause I had a video of me hiding 5m away from camping trickster behind a wall on RPD with kindred for at least 90 seconds, yet didnt got the challenge anyway.
But I agree. It would be much better to gain few seconds each trial than not knowing ######### happened that it wasnt 60s or 10m in one of those matches you were throwing to get it done
It's not too bed. 60 seconds is ABOUT the time of a generator. So follow a killer around behind his back until a gen goes off. I basically just choose a round and follow him around the whole time. The Game offering really helps.
I just wish things like this weren't challenges at all. "Throw the game for your entire team and gain 45,000 bp."
What would really help with these challenges is a progression tracker in the HUD that shows your active challenge and dailies and how much progress you've done on them. (with a toggle in the options, not everyone would want that and not every daily/challenge would need a tracker)