Legion bug?

I would like to know if there is a bug or if I just ran into yet another cheater. I hit a survivor multiple times and they were only in deep wounds. no matter how many times I hit them they would not go down. I was blinded out of frenzy, so I am wondering if this is a bug or if the feng was cheating or not. I would not be surprised if she was because of how easy it is to do and get way with now a days.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Its’s a bug. If you get blinded out of Frenzy the moment you start a Frenzy, you’re stuck in a non-lethal state for the rest of the game, you cannot interact with anything, and the only way to fix it is to be blinded again.

    Well then.... That stinks. They knew it too because they were taunting me while I was stuck in frenzy!!

  • survivors using a bug to win is as bad as cheating?hacks

    survivors being toxic so that normal.