Can the Props on PS4 be used for anything? Can it be seen by others and logged on a page to see who we are up against! So we have an indicator as to wether or not we play with toxic people or fun challenges? I mean, it’s their but for what? Why do it if we can’t see it’s point?
Props in general (on all platforms) are currently not used for anything. They are logged and tracked, but they serve no practical purpose at the moment.
Hopefully it will be used more in the future. I would love a way to reward good players.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Props in general (on all platforms) are currently not used for anything. They are logged and tracked, but they serve no practical purpose at the moment.
Hopefully it will be used more in the future. I would love a way to reward good players.