Transfer data
I’m buying a new nintendo switch and I’m wondering if all of my save data will be able to go to the new switch. Everything I bought, the dlc, outfits, everything.
I’m buying a new nintendo switch and I’m wondering if all of my save data will be able to go to the new switch. Everything I bought, the dlc, outfits, everything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should. I believe there is a transfer system option in menus. It's a LOT easier if you have both switches to make sure it all transfers. I had to do that with my Nintendo DS when I got a larger screen. It was all wireless.