About The New Killer - The Legion
At first I thought The Legion is a pretty strong killer, as he can vault through the pallets and extremely fast! But the longer I play him/her, and watched almost every Youtuber played The Legion, I just realized there's so many issues on him/her!
1. He/She's an extremely add-ons/perks reliant killer, without good add-ons or perks he/she just very hard to play, even if you extremely good on him/her!
2. His/her Feral Frenzy doesn't proc any insta-down Perks, so no toxic NOED for the new killer, thank you!
3. Sloppy Butcher and Thanatophobia doesn't affect Mending as well, but it should've work as it counted as healing, right? And Mending doesn't proc A Nurse's Calling too...
4. Attacking a DEEP WOUND target will drains the energy of Feral Frenzy entirely, but they shouldn't do that tbh... change it like hitting a deep wound survivor will not refresh the energy, that will be good, I think?
I know many people have made some threads about The Legion and I know it's too early to give feedbacks on him/her! But I do agree he/she really need some changes! Don't get me wrong, he/she's not a BAD Killer, but he/she's also not a GOOD Killer as well!
Comments
Especially #1. We already have way too many killers that are too addon-dependent. We need him functioning well even without using addons.
As a killer; cool some perks that I can mix and match.
I don't want a complete overhaul but some fine tuning will go a long way. More synergy within his hunting style and even perks would be nice tweaks.