Is there a survivor you just don’t like?
It sounds a bit weird to hate on a fictional character but Holy ######### do I hate Mikaela and Leon. I am not 100% sure why but I just dislike them so much.
Anybody have a character they dislike?
It sounds a bit weird to hate on a fictional character but Holy ######### do I hate Mikaela and Leon. I am not 100% sure why but I just dislike them so much.
Anybody have a character they dislike?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely Nea and 50/50 Ace. I swear half of Aces are legendary humble team players ready to die for others and other half they are the most toxic douches imaginable. Running killer for hours, clicking flashlight, bodyblocking and teabagging to it while also being toxic in endgame chat.
Mikaela and Meg are also kinda unpleasant