My New Opinion on The Legion
He is definitely fun and I enjoy him and his power is a very interesting concept. I am inexperienced with him at the moment and being a console player playing on pc, lets just say my gameplay is not the best right now. But I can still see some weaknesses that bring him down. I like how he is supposed to be played with the whole trying to tag everyone with frenzy but it feels as if that doesn't reward me enough for doing it. Time to mend should be increased by a few seconds just like 2 or 3 though. The bleedout timer should be a bit shorter to put some more pressure on the survivors. His power in terms of cooldown and duration is pretty good right now though, I don't have trouble with it (aside from it running out right when I'm about to hit someone DARN). If he's going after a survivor that's in the bleedout timer it should be 3 hits instead of 4 because sometimes you need that pressure on them to go for a hook rescue. I've been playing him by smacking a survivor until his timer is a few seconds short then I drop the chase and try to stop gen progression and watch the survivor fall. I think we can have a mid-tier killer with a few tweaks to him. He doesn't need to be able to simply down a survivor instantly with one hit from frenzy he just needs a few tweaks. Like the Spirit was a the beginning he has lots of potential and I look forward to see what the devs will do with him
!!!
Edit: Oh, it would also be nice if mending had some sound added to it
Comments