I feel like Legion needs a bit more looking into

I feel like some people want more of a look into Legion mainly who they were before Frank showed up we sorta got that with Julie but if you think about it we barely know anything about Joey or Susie the only information is just through outfits and that barely gives anything like Susie's Christmas sweater it mentions how she hated her neighbors having a warm meal so was she extremely poor or something? It's something I would love to see happen more information on the other members.

Comments

  • Not what I was expecting when I opened the thread at all. But I wish they would have taken the opportunity to rework them.

  • I feel they should drop the other 3 and just give us Susie lore exclusively. I mean, they can be there in the background, of course, as good supporting characters.

  • I'm a Joey main and want more on what made Frank and Joey bond. How well does Joey get along with the girls? What do the legion do during school? Do they meet up behind the school or prepare plans during math or science?