What Perk do you feel the least impact while using and the most when going against?
For example, mindbreaker. As killer you don't have a clue when it's doing its job, but as survivor it feels almost oppressive at times.
For example, mindbreaker. As killer you don't have a clue when it's doing its job, but as survivor it feels almost oppressive at times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanatophobia, when I put in on my Legion or Plague it feels like it does nothing, but when going against it it feels so strong
Circle of healing
Oh wait
Deliverance
When I'M the one using it, i'll always end up on the hook first.
When i'm the killer, I always get the middle finger from it xD
Same bruh. I always equipt it when I'm going for unhooks, but I never seem to make it.