UNITE Friends and Foes Survivors and Killers

For those of you who actively discuss here, I want us all to like unite unanimously

Like we should all just start playing custom games together And showing each other our special tactics and killer plays I think it would be a nice idea

Plus I'm interested to see The variety of killers I would see :3

To inform you

On the killer side I main

Sadako, nemesis, trapper, and pig

(I'm planning on getting pinhead and Freddy But I don't have them)

And on the survivor side, I frequently play

William, Claudette, Kate, Eliody and Mikaela


Post what killers and survivors that you play the most frequently and let's all start community building

Talk about your playstyles and any advice you have for people who want to pick them up or how you put your own spin on the character v.s. the Meta playstyle

Comments