DC PENALTY AND MATCHMAKING

I just wanted to hear a few opinions.

I may not be right but as I realised now DC penalty does not reset after a day as it used to.

I do not think DC penalty should be removed but I think it was balanced as it was.

Due to matchmaking having its ups and downs,I find myself DC too over a few games.

I have many hours on DBD and I get survivors,really new to the game,but the killer is experienced.

A game like that is unfun,for me ,for new survivors,and for killer who finds himself,not even trying to win.Nothing really happens.

I played a game like that as a killer too.It was less painful because as a killer you mostly work on your own,but it still feels like you did nothing new this game.

But as survivor,Is dissapointing, because someone has to save you and someone has to do gens,but they just going hooked second by second to this 1k hours Blight.

Or as a new killer,when you get a 4k hours SWF,when you still learn to place your traps,it must be awful for them too.

In general I think DC helps sometimes with that.Cause Is honestly the best you can do.

Is a game and you can not enjoy it.

On extreme occasions,when you go against hackers,do you really wanna waste your time on this match?

And lets not forget,the bad wifi people.

I used to have unstable wifi were every 8 hours,I would be offline.

I know that is not straight DBD's problem but in many games you have the choice to rejoin.

Rejoining wouldnt fit DBD in my opinion, But still I wanted to mention this occasion too.

My concern is mostly that during bad matchmaking times,you will have to just suffer the match.

I just wanna play the game and enjoy it,I do not want to stay afk or try to find the killer for 10 mins so I can suicide on hook.

I think DC balances Matchmaking experience and I know many people do not use it for accurate reasons.I am not sure if I fully support this opinion of mine,is just a thought really.

Tell me if you have any opinions on this.

Comments

  • If you aren't having fun just take a break.

    Don't need to d/c out of games when you can just opt to not play in the first place.

    The resetting per a day was abuseable since now you had a free d/c or two per a game and I don't see that being healthy when the system is meant to try to reduce d/cing by punishing people who do it.