Bloodhunt/BP multipliers not working?
Please take a look at my latest match. I had 4 stacks of BBQ, one bloody party streamer and the x2 multiplier of Bloodhunt in effect. I had around 3k bp before queueing up and after this I arrived at 100k. This makes no sense from a mathematical point of view.
22.9k x2 (BBQ) = 45.8k x2 (BPS) = 91.6k x2 (Bloodhunt) = 183k bloodpoints. I lost almost half of my bloodpoints. Where did they go?

Comments
I think what happened is the following:
22.962 x 2 = 45.920 which is actual match output, multiplied by Bloodhunt
BBQ bonus = 22.962 (notably not multiplied x 2)
BPS = another 22.962
From Shell offering: 22.962 x 0,25 = 5.741
45.920 + 22.962 (x2) + 5.741 = 97.589.
Given that the amount you show is your actual balance, I assume the rest is the remaining BP you had before the match.
It does check out, in a somewhat roundabout way.
Okay, that really sucks. I've expected far better from the Bloodhunt event, this is just superstingy from BHVR.
I think you were under the impression that offerings and the BBQ bonus were also multiplied by the Bloodhunt, which is not the case.
Moreover, you appear to have thought BBQ gives an astounding 4x multiplier, while its merely a +25% per stack. That’s where your humongous number came from.Misread, ignore that.
Sorry to say, but your expectations were way too high.