When you aim you walk very slow and can not shoot and does not aim by pressing the aim button once you break a pallet you walk normal speed and can swing hit and hook but if you aim it bugs out again
Same bug, guys! Two games a few of minutes ago with these add-ons: Tin Oil Can; Gold Greek Whiskey. When survivors hit me with the pallet I could break it, but when I aimed again just walking slowly around. So, I changed my add-ons and I was able to play normally.
Same problem with me, multiple maps and thought it was cos of add-ons as well. Been playing multiple matches today and just had 2 games in a row with the bug, no add-ons equipped and haven’t had any equipped all day. So frustrating just had to DC rather than wait 10 mins for the game to finish and de-pip anyway 🙄
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you aim you walk very slow and can not shoot and does not aim by pressing the aim button once you break a pallet you walk normal speed and can swing hit and hook but if you aim it bugs out again
Same bug, guys! Two games a few of minutes ago with these add-ons: Tin Oil Can; Gold Greek Whiskey. When survivors hit me with the pallet I could break it, but when I aimed again just walking slowly around. So, I changed my add-ons and I was able to play normally.
Same problem with me, multiple maps and thought it was cos of add-ons as well. Been playing multiple matches today and just had 2 games in a row with the bug, no add-ons equipped and haven’t had any equipped all day. So frustrating just had to DC rather than wait 10 mins for the game to finish and de-pip anyway 🙄