whats the point of making p3 before reset theres no killer player anyway

and killer players all pc, give most killers optional tpv like 5th iden or make killer can see freely while vaulting or breaking

motion sickness is another level

Comments

  • No idea what you saying but if by motion sickness you mean that this game needs FOV slider, I agree

    I actually started to P3 wraith just so I can play every killer after the prestige change, not just those who have Shadowborn. And I hate playing wraith, probably wont even touch him after that

  • Sorry to say but English is another level.

    This post is borderline impossible to understand, wording vise.

    That you complain about something being hard on killerside is obvious but the individual complaints are nearly impossible to make out.

  • Ok, trying to decipher this:

    The title I don't really understand, what with the "no killer player" thing making no sense

    First bit, no idea if it's not saying that all killer players play on pc, which would be incorrect.

    dunno what tpv is (third person view?), but it's apparently similar to Identity V. Or allow the killer to freely look around while breaking pallets and vaulting windows


    @ShinobuSK @burt0r, just so you're not lying awake at night trying to figure it out.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    No idea what you saying but if by motion sickness you mean that this game needs FOV slider, I agree

    I actually started to P3 wraith just so I can play every killer after the prestige change, not just those who have Shadowborn. And I hate playing wraith, probably wont even touch him after that

    i forced to play while p3 5characters after p3 reward announced, and stop playing because no killer players here,

    and wraith gonna be worthy p3 because it will rare, but they said its not a cosmetic so idk is that worthy as result