Error 8007
First time poster..
What is Error code 8007 and how do I fix it? There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet regarding Error 8007. I can't even find a list of error codes.
I'll add a screenshot of the error.

platform: PS4
So far we've tried the following:
Restarted App
Restarted PS4
Restarted Internet
Checked for Updates
Redownloaded Game
What can I do? Help would be much appreciated.
EDIT:
Other online games are working just fine. Dead By Daylight is the only one that simply won't connect.
EDIT 2:
Additionally information:
Immediately before the Error 8007 occured we were in a SWF group. All of us got black load screens that froze except one. The one who didn't get the frozen screen got this error message:

After that we restarted the game as the error suggests and since yesterday we are unable to get past the Error 8007.
What is Error code 8007 and how do I fix it? There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet regarding Error 8007. I can't even find a list of error codes.
I'll add a screenshot of the error.

platform: PS4
So far we've tried the following:
Restarted App
Restarted PS4
Restarted Internet
Checked for Updates
Redownloaded Game
What can I do? Help would be much appreciated.
EDIT:
Other online games are working just fine. Dead By Daylight is the only one that simply won't connect.
EDIT 2:
Additionally information:
Immediately before the Error 8007 occured we were in a SWF group. All of us got black load screens that froze except one. The one who didn't get the frozen screen got this error message:

After that we restarted the game as the error suggests and since yesterday we are unable to get past the Error 8007.
Comments
I'm on PC btw.
It's incredibly frustrating to be ignored or to repeatedly told to reinstall. Reinstall does not work. Can someone define Error 8007????
Welcome to modern gaming... Pushing new content to sell is more important than fixing an unbalanced bug filled game with terrible servers.