Can you fix the hit valid between PC and console

I play the nurse on PS4 and when I'm enough close the hot doesn't pass and i watch a lot twitcher who play nurse on pc and for the same distance the hit is valid, so i think the hit valid it's not same between PC and console, on console you need to be on the survivor for the valid hit but on pc if you are just 30 cm close to the survivor the hit pass. Same with hatchet from hunters, i will tried to do a video for prouve why i say

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    I play the nurse on PS4 and when I'm enough close the hot doesn't pass and i watch a lot twitcher who play nurse on pc and for the same distance the hit is valid, so i think the hit valid it's not same between PC and console, on console you need to be on the survivor for the valid hit but on pc if you are just 30 cm close to the survivor the hit pass. Same with hatchet from hunters, i will tried to do a video for prouve why i say

    Sounds like a mix of latency and getting dedicated by the server. Common enough on the consoles, especially rough on the older models you and I are still using.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    God bless you for playing Nurse on controller with these settings & with how I hear the optimization still is on PS4.

    Now imagine our poor poor Switch cousins playing Nurse...