All 5 cleansed totems were dull totems, and Thanatophobia stayed active

Map: Haddonfield

Platform: PC

Issue in short: Thanatophobia stays active after cleansing 5 dull totems. (1 should've been a hex totem)

During a recent games on the new haddonfield, we went against a Legion.

This legion had Thanatophobia (lvl 1), so I cleansed all 5 totems. The thing is, all of these totems were dull totems and Thanatophobia stayed active. I also couldn't see another totem with Detective's Hunch (if it's even possible to have more than 5 totems somehow)

I verified that I had cleansed all 5 totems, by spectating the Jake that had Small Game with 5 stacks (= 5 totems cleansed) and Thanatophobia still active. I even asked the remaining survivors and killer if it was still active on their end, which it was.


DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_35gIqkqLxX.jpg


I screenshotted the postgame screen, but that image got corrupted sadly.

I remember the killer having Pop Goes The Weasel, Corrupt Intervention, Thanatophobia (lvl 1) and 1 other perk.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments