Challenges from Tome

A few minutes ago was release level 3, so. DEVS. OMG, the grind will be reduce on bloodweb, but for compensations you make this tomes so exhausted. A lot of challenges demand a lot of time and so painful to play, especially for solo survivors. OMG. Just level 3, imagine level 4. More love

Comments

  • They have been slowly making challenges that require more than one game, recently. And it SUBSTANTIALLY increases the time required to finish the battle pass. It was super noticeable last time which is why I needed to take a break from the game. Luckily this rift sucks, so I only care about the Meg top. But still.

  • I'm glad they don't make them easy as cake because I enjoy doing the challenges. They definitely give me a secondary objective to do which spices up the game and usually more time consuming ones/harder ones have more BP going along with it. Considering I finished the first two levels within 3 days, I don't mind them ramping each level up a little more. It does suck for those who want to speed through the rift, but you're going to have to play more games to get the rift done anyway (can't just rely on frags from the tomes).

  • Can´t wait until people discover that this page has way more survivor challenges than killer challenges.

  • So to break it down challenges need longer to complete and are more challenging.......

    Well thats how a CHALLENGE should be. We don't talk about darksouls lvl of challenging you just cant run through the rift like the flash and the rift is open long enough that even super casual players can finish it if they want to

  • I just saw the No Mither challenge.. Now that's gonna be fun in SoloQ