Twins glitch where you can't interact anymore with the game except attack + one more

video here of the glitch for more help:

https://youtu.be/btYZN40xmrs

Actually I may have some bad internet or Idk sometimes but I just found myself in position where I could only attack and couldnt do anything.

The bug occured on PC with the last patch

The glitch happened where I switched to Charlotte from Victor (he might have die when I was controlling him)

You could hear about pallets dropping but you cannot have the stun's animation

I could still hitting surv but Idk if I could pick them up or do anything with them maybe put them on hook but really strange.


Just for the plus, I happen to found another game where a david could infinite dead hard and couldnt be hit at all and this is just 3000000% unfaire and It just makes me want to quit dbd actually so I hope You'll do some fixing sometimes and not close this page like "not a real glitch it, it comes from your bad computer" thx and have a good day

Tagged: Pending

Comments