NEW PRESTIGE AND TIER 3 PERKS...

So I have spent time to earn most of the perks on many survivors and killers.It took me so long to find DH or Lither tier 3.I have almost all perks on at least 10 survivors (tier 3) But some of them are not prestige,or they are prestige level 1 or 2...

When new prestige system come,will I lose all tier 3 perks and replaced with tier 1 because I havent prestige David King for example?

Comments

  • I guess if you unlocked a tier 3 BBQ for example on Doctor but you havent actually prestiged Leatherface yet, you will get to keep it.




    Besides that, how will it work when you got them from the Shrine? Is it insta tier 3?

  • @Ruma said:

    I guess if you unlocked a tier 3 BBQ for example on Doctor but you havent actually prestiged Leatherface yet, you will get to keep it.

    Besides that, how will it work when you got them from the Shrine? Is it insta tier 3?

    Regarding Shrine of Secrets:

    "The Shrine of Secrets will also benefit from this progression system rework. “There won’t be a teachable rarity associated with the Shrine anymore,” reveals Matt. “You’ll be able to buy your chosen perk tier directly from the Shrine, though the higher tiers will cost more.” Upon purchase, that perk will be immediately available on every applicable character."