am I the only one who is not used to the right analog to move the character?
I can't get used to the analog of the camera moving the character's direction, before it wasn't like that, it just moved the camera and not his action, now I can't look back and keep running straight because he changes his direction, there should be a option to change this, does anyone else have this difficulty or just me who's bad lol
Comments
Which platform are you playing on, have you tried unplugging and replugging the controller and resetting the controls in the in-game menu?
left stick should move the character, right stick should only move the camera/view…
i play on xcloud, the right analog stick moves my character to the side i turn the camera, before you could turn the camera anywhere it didn't move the direction, now if i turn the camera to any side it automatically moves my character Also, I don't know if I understood this
do you mean when you hold your left analog forward and turn the camera with the right analog at the same time, the character changes his direction to where the camera now looks at? this is normal behavior for most of third-person games. you'll need to readjust your left analog as you turn the camera in order to keep the same direction.
or do you mean when you turn your right analog, it controls both the character and the camera without any left analog influence? that is abnormal behavior and i have never seen that happen, so if that's the case i'm sorry.