Tell me this isn’t correct

SWF—->Killer———————>...dog poo💩 .....———->solo survivors 

change my mind.

Comments

  • 9/10 of the time I'm solo as a survivor. Getting to rank 2 and 3 though, I expect so much from others (juking, looping) but a lot of players shouldn't be on those ranks and it's frustrating.
    I literally D/C'ed to level 9 and players are much more competent at rank 7, 8 and 9.

  • 9/10 of the time I'm solo as a survivor. Getting to rank 2 and 3 though, I expect so much from others (juking, looping) but a lot of players shouldn't be on those ranks and it's frustrating.
    I literally D/C'ed to level 9 and players are much more competent at rank 7, 8 and 9.

    I feel you, I wonder how the heck some people are Rank 1 like me. I played with Rank 7-9 one night due to the wonderful matchmaking system and they actually were a lot better than the Rank 1-4 I play with
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    ReneAensland said:

    9/10 of the time I'm solo as a survivor. Getting to rank 2 and 3 though, I expect so much from others (juking, looping) but a lot of players shouldn't be on those ranks and it's frustrating.

    I literally D/C'ed to level 9 and players are much more competent at rank 7, 8 and 9.

    I feel you, I wonder how the heck some people are Rank 1 like me. I played with Rank 7-9 one night due to the wonderful matchmaking system and they actually were a lot better than the Rank 1-4 I play with

    I ran solo with 2 Nea's with No Mither. The Pink outfits with the bright hair and the sunglasses.
    They made. The killer. Their #########.
    As hard as it is to believe, yeah....rank 9's and 8's seem more competent than Rank 1's.

  • Rank has little to do with skill, it has to do with time played. So it is not much of a surprise that some times a mid rank player is much better than a rank 1.

  • @lasombra1979 said:
    Rank has little to do with skill, it has to do with time played. So it is not much of a surprise that some times a mid rank player is much better than a rank 1.

    Sad. But true.

  • I play full solo and I 100% agree that USUALLY the other solo player I'm matched with are utter garbage.

  • Do you play pc or console??
  • Solo survivor at rank 1 is still quite a lot over killer.

  • I play full solo and I 100% agree that USUALLY the other solo player I'm matched with are utter garbage.

    Don't forget boosted teams that get you killed so they don't share points