Dating sim with survivors?

Will we ever get survivors in the dating sim? It seems like there's a lot of unlocked potential there haha

While we're on the topic - which survivor(s) would you all like to see in a dating sim? :D

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think they said there's no survivor characters in the game at launch, and that the player is, well, the player.

    Although, the bonus skin you get for purchasing the game has been confirmed to be for Jake Park. So maybe there's something to that

    Fingers crossed they add survivors in a future update, specifically Felix lmao

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think they said there's no survivor characters in the game at launch, and that the player is, well, the player.

    Although, the bonus skin you get for purchasing the game has been confirmed to be for Jake Park. So maybe there's something to that

    OH that's a confirmed thing? Well that sucks one for each role would have been cool but I will buy it anyways