(pc) Instant fast vault bug

DeadByDaylight.log https://twitter.com/insomniac_743/status/1528913533525794816

Step 1 : start cleansing hex totem

Step 2 : killer chase starts while cleansing totem

Step 3 : stop cleansing totem before it’s finished

Step 4 : be chased, run and fast vault

Step 5 : instantly fast vault the rest of the game

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Feng Min
  • Perks played: Adrenaline, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, We'll make it
  • Map: Rancid Abattoir
  • Frequency of the issue: NA


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hmmmm I don't doubt that this may be a severe bug, but I wonder if a hacker was in your match.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Hmmmm I don't doubt that this may be a severe bug, but I wonder if a hacker was in your match.

    everyone except the killer was a friend who I was on the discord call with, killer didn't seem to be hacking at all

  • Tried on PC, not confirmed. Maybe on console only.

    Hex totem cleansed, still cursed by other hex. In chase fast vault, everything working as usuall.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: Feng Min
    • Perks played: Adrenaline, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, We'll make it
    • Map: Rancid Abattoir
    • Frequency of the issue: 0


  • @satanovsyn said:

    Tried on PC, not confirmed. Maybe on console only.

    Hex totem cleansed, still cursed by other hex. In chase fast vault, everything working as usuall.

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: Feng Min
    • Perks played: Adrenaline, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, We'll make it
    • Map: Rancid Abattoir
    • Frequency of the issue: 0

    I did not have time to finish cleansing the totem, I’ve updated the description. This was also on pc not console as stated in the title