thank you for your time
WOW what a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
Please give Waffle many treats and chin scritches for us!
Awwww-
Oh😐
.
Awwwwwww😸
Cutie 😻
@EQWashu said:Please give Waffle many treats and chin scritches for us!
@EQWashu said:
when i can i will however he is currently 1200 miles away from me
I laughed out loud when I scrolled into the toilet picture. What a cheeky cutie! Waffle is amazing.
he is a goofy boy i love him
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WOW what a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
Please give Waffle many treats and chin scritches for us!
Awwww-
Oh😐
.
.
.
Awwwwwww😸
Cutie 😻
when i can i will however he is currently 1200 miles away from me
I laughed out loud when I scrolled into the toilet picture. What a cheeky cutie! Waffle is amazing.
he is a goofy boy i love him