killers AND survivor stuck in animations

This happened to both killers and survivors on my games.


Survivor : playing againt spirit on the game.

  1. Downed while throwing a pallet
  2. slugged.
  3. Bugged slug. Can't recover, can't be healed, can't crawl, can't be picked up by killer. Had no choice but to bleed out.

perks : small game, inner healing, iron will, lithe with Nea

On Killer I,ve encountered that bug 3 times

Huntress on macmillan

  1. gen pops as I'm lifting a hatchet.
  2. stuck in hatchet up animation, can't throw, can't cancel, can't do anythihng.
  3. that time I was saved by a pallet stun.

Build : pain resonance, shadow born, corrupt intervention, bbq


Huntress on azarov's resting place.SAME BUILD

  1. survivor throws a pallet in front of me as a gen gets finished.
  2. Cannot throw hachets anymore. I can m1 and do other actions just, the hatchet won't prop up anymore.
  3. the survivors escape (endgame concludes)


Freddy on midwitch.

Build : Hex: devour hope, grim embrace, jolt, fearmonger

  1. set a dream snare as a survivor run in front of me and a hex totem gets cleansed.
  2. get locked in snare setting animation for the entire match.


Tagged: Pending

Comments