The Mori rework
I just had a match being the last survivor in end game. The killer is standing over me and watching me for about a minute waiting for my teammate to die on hook. The moment they die he proceeds to watch over me for a few seconds and hears hatch and so he goes to close it. At that time my unbreakable was ready and I picked myself up and ran to the exit gates on the other side. I managed to escape but with the mori rework this situation doesn't seem possible anymore? Does it only happen when you get downed as the last survivor or does it also happen if your down and become the last survivor? Please help clarify. Thanks!!
Comments
It’s not clear how the mori will work with two survivors downed like your scenario, but it may well just end automatically once the hatch opened. The rework is planned for Halloween; around the same time Mikhaila released last year.